- The World Canine Organization recognizes over 300 different breeds of dogs across the world. Deciding to bring a new puppy into your home and family is a large long-term commitment. It can be extremely difficult to know which dog is right for you and your lifestyle. Ensuring you are selecting the best breeder is just as crucial as ensuring you are selecting the right dog. We can offer peace of mind at Supreme Class K9 by providing both which are backed by customer testimonials and health guarantees.
- Artificial Insemination: Also known as AI, this is a term referring to the procedure of mating canines. It is where a stud’s semen is artificially introduced to the dam’s cervix to bring about gestation. This is a service offered by one of our experienced AI breeders. AI is a common technique in the breeding industry which increases conception rates while avoiding any potential health risks.
- What to expect with our Puppies:
- Enrichment & Socialization: Our puppies begin stimulation within the first 1-2 weeks after birth until placement. They are exposed to a variety of different textures, surfaces, sounds and scents. They are handled and worked with daily. They are surrounded with different ages and people to acclimate them to a family structure. Routine grooming and essential physical check (eyes, ears, nails, etc.) are maintenance regularly. We leverage the following enrichment methods: potty training, crate training, child socialization, scent introduction, sound stimulation and interaction with other dogs.
- Health Guarantee: Our puppies are raised on top level feed. We take a keen focus on the puppies mental, social and emotional health. Our puppies receive at least 1 vet exam, deworming, vaccination and come with AKC (American Kennel Club) paperwork. We offer a lifetime health guarantee. Our guarantee covers unexpected genetic or chronic conditions with the refund in the form of a credit toward another dog from our program. In order for the guarantee to be effective the dog must see owner’s vet within 48 hours of pick up.
- As a professional dog trainer, I have years of experience training dogs of all ages and breeds. I have had direct experience with a wide range of personality traits ranging from timorous to extreme aggression.
- My training methods are fully supportive of positive reinforcement. I encourage anyone with a new puppy or dog to enroll in our training program. I love nothing more than when I see a dog walking gently next to their owner, rather than pulling and tripping. The socialization in classes prepares them for passing the CGC test if you so desire.
- Training and control includes, but is not limited to, listening and behaving (with or without distractions): in your home, come on command, in the car/controlling when they get in or out, sit on command on/off leash, walking with you, down on command on/off leash, heel on & off leash quiet on command, waiting at the door, jumping issues, chewing/biting issues & digging issues
- All of our clients learn on-leash control of their dog. We create and control distractions which set the platform for your dog to learn. We do a lot of work in public so dogs learn how to interact and socialize with other people and other dogs instead of just training at home where there’s little distraction and no interaction with anything. By nature dogs are pack animals, social creatures. Our dog training is attention-based and your dog will learn how to focus on your commands regardless of the distraction.
- We also offer a Junior Apprenticeship Program which allows for youth owners (ages 7-17) to participate in training and learning alongside with their pet.
- Training your dog when it is still a puppy is essential. When basic instruction is put in place early on basic requests become conditioned into your dogs everyday behavior. A bit of effort and investment upfront can help reduce years of stress for you and the dog later.
- Often when people talk about training a dog, everything gets lumped into the same “catch all” category. For instance, it is assumed that socialization is part of obedience training. The two do go hand in hand, but are in fact separate issues. Others think of obedience training as something that you do to get the dog to “perform” so they it can do “tricks” In fact, obedience refers to you dog’s ability to follow the instructions of its handler. Ideally, you as the dog’s handler, should be able to request that your dog sit or lie down immediately when asked. That is an obedient dog. Basic obedience focuses on on-leash training while advanced obedience focuses on off-leash.
Boarding/Doggy Day Care
At Supreme Class K9 we believe that providing boarding services customized to our client’s needs is key. You can rest easy knowing that when you drop off your dog they are going to be just as loved in their second home as they are in yours. Our safe, comfortable and fun environment will keep you and your dogs smiling. We do routine check in’s and provide video and photo updates throughout their stay. Anyone interested in our boarding services will need to complete the online doggy daycare & boarding application before booking. Some of our standard services include:
- K9 Happy Hour: Intermittent boarding throughout the day offering a few hours of puppy socialization while you are at the office or running errands.
- Vacation Coverage: Booked your dream vacation but can’t bring your fur baby? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Call us to customize your boarding needs.
- Board and Train: Placement for an extended period of time (number of weeks TBD post Trainer consultation) to offer socialization, behavior modification and training services.
- Dog Walking Services: Customize your own dog walking service schedule with some of our experienced dog handlers.
To take advantage of our boarding services, fill out an application click here
Medication and Supplements
Supreme Class K9 is affiliated with many retail vendors providing access to top-of-the-line products. As a wholesale distributor, we have access to nearly all of your medication, nutritional supplements and vitamin needs for your K9 to stay in top health. Please reach out to take advantage of how our K9 care program can benefit you.